Friday, January 20, 2017

Russell Brunson's Marketing In Your Car Podcast......

Russell Brunson's Marketing In Your Car Podcast......

I thought this offer was too good to not mention to my fellow readers.  A lot of people ask me where I learned my marketing.  I have had a lot of good mentors like Dan Kennedy, Jim Armstrong, and Russell Brunson.  They have all brought a good combination of marketing skill and prowess to my repertoire which I appreciate immensely  That being said, when it comes to online marketing and how to bring online marketing to my store Capell Flooring and Interiors, Russell Brunson has been a key in teaching me.





I wanted to share with you one of my favorite podcasts for two reasons...

#1: If you've ever been in marketing or sales or if you're an entrepreneur or want to do a startup of your own, I'd love for you to subscribe to the podcast of my friend Russell Brunson. 

Russell was seen on this season's of the show "The Profit." He helps startups and businesses to grow. Everyday he does a podcast for about 6 minutes during his commute to his office, talking about what they're doing in their company (which BTW went from startup to over 29,000 ACTIVE paying members in about 2 1/2 years - crazy...) 

Anyway, I've got tons of gold from this podcast and I think you will too :-)

Click here to subscribe to his podcast on iTunes:

BUT... #2...

The other cool thing is that he actually pre-loaded the first 257 episodes of his podcast on an mp3 player that you can get for free.
  
(Well, you gotta cover $10 shipping and handling.) But I just got one and I'm waiting for it to show up. I thought you might want one as well.

Here's the link to get your free mp3 player:  Here it is again I really feel it is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    Tai Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fresh perspective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    social network

    ReplyDelete