Saturday, April 30, 2016

Let's Get Social!






So as you have probably figured out by now, I like to write and explore different topics.  I wanted to be a little brief this week, while indeed saying hi like normal and that I appreciate the opportunity to have gotten to know you and work with you over the years.

I have come to realize lately that a lot of people don't know that I have an active blog at Capell Flooring where I explore a lot of different topics besides just flooring.  Please take a peek at it and let me know what you think.  I'm always open to feedback, and I want to make that fun, exciting, information, and entertaining for you.

The other thing I wanted to mention briefly this week is that here at my store Capell Flooring - we are very active on social media platforms, and would love to connect with you on your platform of choice.

Here are some of the sites we are on currently and we would love to be connected with you.

Facebook
Pinterest
Houzz.com
Twitter
Google Plus
Instagram
Youtube

Look forward to connecting with you and thanks for reading!

       Your Flooring Consultant For Life,

          Matt Capell
          President of Capell Flooring and Interiors

P.S.  Let's get social - please connect with us so we can stay in touch!!

P.P.S - Hey guys!  Mother's Day is coming so don't forget... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment