Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The Life of Your Dreams | E-Neighborhood Advisor



It's a new year and a great time to freshen things up, stop procrastinating (if you do), and start living the life of your dreams!

That may make you think, "I don't know what kind of life I want," or something similar. Well, it's time to start figuring that out. That is, determine how you want your ideal life to look.

Consider what you'd prefer your life to look like in five years. You may want to write this down!

Your Mornings

Ask yourself ...
• What time do I get up?
• How do I feel?
• What does the room smell like? How does it look?
• Who am I with?
• What do I do next, where do I go?
Write out all the details you can think of!


Your Days

Ask yourself ...

• How do I earn a living?
• What is my role? Employee or entrepreneur?
• Where do I work? What time do I arrive?
• How many hours do I work?
• How do I dress?
• What time do I go home?
• If I'm not working, what fills my days?
• What kind of people am I sharing my time with?
• What activities am I doing? How do those activities make me feel?
Imagine everything as thoroughly as possible.

Your Evenings

Ask yourself ...

• What happens as my day winds down?
• Who am I with? What do we do together?
• What is my routine for before and after dinner?
• What am I listening to, watching or reading?
• What time do I go to bed?
• What is my bedtime routine?

Capture those details in as much clarity as you can. Consider writing it in a journal where you can build upon it, reflect on it or reconsider what that ideal day looks like moving forward.

The clearer we get about the life we want, the easier it becomes to determine what we need to do to get there – and decide to do it.

May 2018 be your year to start creating the life you want to be living, today and five years from now.

Your Flooring Consultant,

Matt Capell
Email: sales@capellinteriors.com
Phone (208) 288-0151
Fax (208) 917-6160

No comments:

Post a Comment