Thursday, November 1, 2018

Can I use a steamer on my hardwood or laminate wood? Capell Flooring



My name is Matt Capell, and I am the owner of Capell Flooring and Interiors in Meridian Idaho.  My company and I want to be your flooring store, and I like to give you flooring tips about carpet, hardwood, tile, and other types of flooring and counters.  If you would like me to cover a question, just comment below #flooringquestion #askmatt and I will tackle it for you in an upcoming video.

We really do love our customers and clients we work with.  We want to come and be part of our flooring family!  Flooring is a big decision and not one to make lightly.  Let’s make your home look great again!


#capellflooring #idahome #hellomeridian #boise #treasurevalley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment