Tuesday, February 13, 2018

C’est l’amour mes amis – Happy Valentine’s Day from Capell Flooring and Interiors

C’est l’amour mes amis – Happy Valentine’s Day from

Capell Flooring and Interiors

There are several ways to say I love you no matter what language you speak.  In honor of St. Valentine’s Day today, here are some of the more common ways to say I love you in different languages we hear in the Treasure Valley from time to time.

·         French – Je t’aime
·         Spanish – Te amo
·         Portuguese – Eu te amo
·         Italian – Ti amo
·         German – ich liebe dich
·         Basque – Maite Zaitut
·         English – I love you!!!

One of the best books that I have read on this subject is called “The Five Love Languages,” by Gary D. Chapman.  (You can read more about it by clicking here.)  Here is my suggestion today, tell somebody near and dear to you that you love them and try to help them feel your love in the way that they feel loved.  (Check out the book to understand better what I’m talking about) At minimum, a little bit of kindness can go a long way to making the world, your community, and your family a better place.

Sincerely,

Matt Capell


P.S.  Do you speak another language other than English?  What is it?  How do you say I love you?  I would love to hear about it and how to say it.

P.P.S Get a FREE Copy of My Consumer's Guide to Flooring!  It is must read if you are in the market for new floors! Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment