Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Why I like Pizza?

Why I like Pizza?

Even though I was very young, from as far back as I can remember, Pizza has been my favorite food.  It is just the right combination of several different ingredients – the dough, the sauce, and lots and lots of toppings, meat, veggies, etc.  My favorite has to be Hawaiian, with good ole’ Canadian Bacon and Pineapple, and if you are in Boise area, you should give Chicago Connection a try, their pizza is excellent.  I like to make pizza myself too, and I love all types and brands of pizza.  They are all good to me in one way or another.  I love analogies, and I love comparing things to what I do here at Capell Flooring and Interiors, in Meridian, Idaho, so I am going to give it a try with pizza.



Pizza is really similar to flooring – you might be asking me, yeah right, Matt?!?  Hang with me, and let’s explore for a minute what I’m talking about.  You need to have great ingredients with pizza, or in the case with flooring, really good products such as carpet, vinyl, tile or wood.  The thing that ends up making or breaking a pizza though, is how those different types of toppings, sauces, and dough are assembled and ultimately cooked by a cook/chef who knows what they are doing.  If they combine things together well and cook them just right, you have an awesome dish and one that you will enjoy eating. 


Flooring is much the same way in that if it isn’t installed well, then it doesn’t matter how good the carpet or wood is, the end result isn’t going to be a nice looking new floor. If there is ever a problem with your labor, we will work through it with you. All this talking about pizza has made me want one…..are you with me on that?

Thanks for reading,

Matt "Pizza Guy" Capell - Owner Capell Flooring and Interiors



No comments:

Post a Comment