Wednesday, November 8, 2017

How can laminate samples help you in the wintertime in the Treasure Valley…..

How can laminate samples help you in the wintertime in the Treasure Valley…..

Let’s admit it.  You borrowed a bunch of Formica, Wilson Art, and Nevamar samples from our showroom and you didn’t return them, but don’t know what to do with them.  You may even feel bad….but no worries!  It is okay, and I’m just teasing, so please relax.  I wanted to point out a fun use for them, and please don’t worry about returning them to our store, Capell Flooring.

These samples work as an excellent windshield scraper in the winter time here in the Boise Area.  They are lightweight, don’t take up a lot of space in a car, and work really well.  Now, I know some of you are thinking, “I wish I wouldn’t have returned those to the store, and that sounds like a great idea.”  Please by all means stop by our store, and pick some up.  I will let you keep them.

In all seriousness, they do work great, and I have even made a quick video demonstrating their effectiveness.  Please see below.  Drive safe this winter, and feel free to stop by and see us, so we can help you or your friend with your next flooring project.

Thanks for reading,

Matt Capell

P. S. Enjoy the video and stay warm this winter!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment