Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Expert Secrets - Must Read Book!



Hi Friends and readers,

You might ask your self this question, what does this book have to do with flooring?  To be honest with you, nothing really, but sometimes when something comes up that is too good to not blog about, I will tackle it here, and give a shout out.  If you don't know Russell Brunson, he lives here in the Treasure Valley and his company Clickfunnels has done a lot of amazing things for people that want to have successful online businesses or help get more business for your brick and mortar business through online means.  Which of course is my case with my store Capell Flooring.  His first book, Dotcom Secrets taught me a ton, and I thought I would let my readers know about his new book since it is a great opportunity to learn from a master of marketing and business.

I have learned a ton from him, and highly recommend you picking up one of his new books called, "Expert Secrets," if you are an entrepreneur or have any desire to become an entrepreneur down the road.  Russell has a way to bring things to light in a way that is not only easy to understand, but he builds on things in a way that will help you on entrepreneurial journey.  It comes out this afternoon, and his last book launch sold out immediately.  You just have to pay the cost of shipping and handling, but it is worth every penny and then some.  So don't delay, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Sincerely,

Matt Capell - owner Capell Flooring & Click Funnels Fan :)

1 comment:

  1. You can pick up a copy here at Here is the link again: https://clickmyfunnel.com/expert-secrets-free-book

    ReplyDelete