Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Capell Flooring and Interiors - Meet Justin Phipps

My name is Justin Phipps and I grew up near Tucson, Arizona.  I attended Boise State University and graduated with a degree in Computer Information Systems in 1998.  I am married to my wife Nicole, and have two daughters; Amber and 
Justin Phipps - Capell Flooring and Interiors
Aubrey.  One of my favorite things to do is long distance running.

I ran cross country in high school and have braved the Race to Robbie Creek 8 times; finishing in the top 25 on 3 different occasions!  I love to stay active and spend a lot of time with my family on various things like: running, basketball, and Boise State Football.  I have had the privilege of working with Capell Flooring 1996; first starting as an installer and learning how to install carpet, tile, laminate, and vinyl along the way. I currently work in management and estimating and I do have to say that my degree in CIS helps with precision and accuracy.  I am a highly energetic person with a friendly outgoing attitude and I love helping and contributing to the flooring store in the Treasure Valley. I look forward to helping you with your next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment