Monday, August 25, 2014

Capell Flooring and Interiors - Meet Matt Capell

My name is Matt Capell and I am the president/owner of Capell Flooring and Interiors.  I was born in Boise, and raised in Meridian, Idaho.  I love Idaho and being in the Treasure Valley.  I’m a second generation owner of our family business and love working with people to create their dream homes and offices whether through remodeling or new construction.

Meeting people is one of the great pleasures of my
Matt Capell - Owner
job, and this business makes it possible to meet new people each and every day.  Besides growing up in the flooring industry in Boise, I've worked for our family business full-time since 2002 and have been the primary owner since 2008.  I’m married to my wife Patty and have been blessed with 5 children, 4 daughters and 1 son that keep me busy when I’m not doing flooring.


In my spare time I really like to be involved with my family that comes first for me, sports, and church responsibilities.  I participate in USTA tennis leagues, basketball, weightlifting, and enjoy being a scout/youth leader in the community.  Please come and see us at our flooring store in Meridian, Idaho, where we actually care about you as an individual and want to help you make the best possible decisions for your home.

About Matt Capell – is the primary owner of Capell Flooring and Interiors in the Boise, Idaho, and the surrounding area. He loves flooring, business, and meeting people. His company tries to educate about flooring and the Treasure Valley and make the floor covering process a fun and great experience each and every time.  Feel free to connect with me!
Email | | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog | Facebook
Read other articles I have written here.

No comments:

Post a Comment