Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thank you to all our Wonderful Customers – Capell Flooring and Interiors

Thank you to all our Wonderful Customers – Capell Flooring and Interiors

From an early age I was taught an “attitude of gratitude.”  Thank you was a very important part of my upbringing.  Please be sure to say things like, “thanks for the ride,” or “thank you for dinner,” at my friends’ houses. It was ingrained into me when very young, and I could give countless other examples where I was taught to be thankful by my parents who are also the founders of our store.  That being said, I think it is very appropriate to say thank you to our wonderful customers here at Capell Flooring and Interiors.


We really do have wonderful customers here at our store in Meridian, Idaho.  The best part of all that we
do is that we form lifetime friendships with a lot of the people for whom we work, and continue to help again and again over a long period of time.  If you want to take a minute to read some of the online reviews please click hereThis happens to also be our 40th year in business and again we just wanted to say thank you to all the customers and people that have made this possible to be your flooring store in the Boise’s Treasure Valley and the surrounding areas locally.

About Matt Capell – is the primary owner of Capell Flooring and Interiors in the Boise, Idaho, and the surrounding area. He loves flooring, business, and meeting people. His company tries to educate about flooring and the Treasure Valley and make the floor covering process a fun and great experience each and every time.  Feel free to connect with me!
Email | | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog | Facebook
Read other articles I have written here.

No comments:

Post a Comment